Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Favorite Story - Only Partially Remembered

Hello Family, I've been thinking about my upcoming Friday with Frank.  Do you have stories that Frank use to tell, and you only remember part of the details?  If you are like me, I'm sure you have a few that you'd like to reminded of. 

For example:  What was the name of the guy that was wooing Betty, trying to stake claim on his girl?  What canned food will he not eat and why? 

As my Fridays with Frank unfold, I'd like get the missing pieces, and the whole story from - well, from the horses mouth!  What stories do you partially remember?  Let me know in the comments section and lets see if we can get the complete story - from the horses mouth!


1 comment:

  1. I want to know about that HUGE snake in that picture with his army guys. How did they find such a big one?

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.